Monday, January 4, 2010

--I am in a life meant to be...

People come into my life for a reason, and now....I am believing!
I have and had to live my life where I am.
Sometimes we think we live in this life that was meant to be,
or is it not to be?
Sometimes we just wish we could set free,
How, does one ever set it free?
We have to live life to its fullest and make the best of what we all have and can be happy what we all do!
Just its up to you to make your mind up, and never give up!
Every moment thats worthwhile, and put on a smile and get off into this "wonderful world"..lol
We, may have to choose this road we're on, and now did we win, or did we loose?
Is it worth a grin, or a bruise??
This road we travel on has its bumps, ruts and windy parts to it ....
then, we often get back up and go again & again!!!
I have found this friend there til the end;
and still awaits to help me each step of the way, throughout day after day!
Thats what makes me say..I'm believing!!!
It's what I have been through: that I have someone in my life that is pure, and so true !!

No comments:

Post a Comment