Wednesday, February 10, 2010

am i ghost now

Do you see that you are wrong?
Do you understand the word love?
Do you ever listen at all?
So why am I always taking the fall?
Why do you think your place is here?
You said you hated me, that was clear
But you seem to always chase the fear
That you'll be alone for forever and a year

So I'm not taking you in
Because I know where you've been
And I ain't gonna play that game
Because it will end the same
Don't you realize
I took in your all lies
That cut my heart in two
This was all because you

Tell me why do I always play this part
Seems like your the chainsaw and I'm the priceless art
You took your blade to my seam
And there's no lights
Just one sad glowing beam
I felt these dark clouds choke me
With their grey appearance I just didn't see
You took my innocence away from me
And now I am blind
To what is left behind

You broke me in two
I thought that it would do
But now I'm left with a broken heart
You took away my confidence and pride
Damaged my exterior and made me cried
I thought that I could never escape
Until one day when I looked away

Through the window
Out the door
It's all just the same
I knew that I'd get caught
Think about it carefully
Take away
The misery I felt that day
But now I know the plan of strike
I'll take myself away tonight

Burn the evidence and run away
Forget the pictures of pain and misery
Break the house down in to two
Just like I was when I was with you
I'll burn this madhouse down
Until it glows on the ground
And then I turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment